Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm tired of this.

I'm sick of people telling me who i can b friends w/ and who i cant, why cant every one get along, I hate people who try to tell me what to do, it's too controlling, thats why I rebel, I fight off society because it's too consertative, too narrow minded, well maybe we dont want to follow your rules maybe we want to get along with every one else, Society is normal past all perspectives, But when you belong in multiple societies, people try to pull you in different directions, try to tell u who u can be friends with and who u cant, it's all narrow minded perspectives, try to be more open and allow free movement, you never know what you can learn from the person next to you, just because their in a different clique, a different society doesnt mean u cant try to be friends, reach out, be a friend. you never know what you could learn from them :) it's a risk, and I'm gonna tell you, you wont regret doing it. I used to, but now I understand it's never too late. i belong in multiple societies, and god controls it. I will keep my blogging thoughts coming, please spread the word of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment