Saturday, February 6, 2010

does the bible not say to love thy brother, and thy enemies?

The bible does say that, in fact that is one of the most rejected norms, people hate others no matter what, no matter what god says. But Can we not try to love every one regardless of who they are, that  is what god wants and clearly says in his word. Possibly people could understand and see the real meaning of society.and try to take one step closer to creating the world god wants? Who wants to help? then spread the word of this blog, I want people to read it!!! And I want to make a change, I wish the world was still simple, when we were 5 and took naps and had play time and snacks, but we still had to grow, we had to leave our youthful innocence behind, But not entirely, please, be a friend, love thy brother and thy enemy, love everyone. regardless of anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment